Main Street Softworks, Inc. is a well established, privately owned software development firm that specializes in advanced financial payment applications. Our systems are currently deployed in tens of thousands of merchant locations providing the most secure, reliable and cost-effective solution the electronic payments industry has to offer.
While we grow, Main Street is always on the lookout for qualified candidates with the flexibility to perform a number of diverse roles. We offer highly competitive pay with excellent benefits, and are willing to consider relocation costs for the right candidate. Our employees enjoy a relaxed office environment while working closely with a small team of developers.
General hiring requirements:
- Applicant must be a US citizen, a lawful permanent resident (green card), or otherwise legally (and verifiably) allowed to work in the US
- Applicant must possess excellent written and verbal (English) communications skills
- Must have a good work ethic and a positive attitude
- Must consent to a criminal background check (due to the nature of our products)
- Excellent pay
- Relaxed work environment
- Medical including vision and dental (FT)
- Paid time off including vacation, holiday and sick leave (FT)
Note: Multiple positions may be filled by the same individual with commensurate salary. Added weight would be given in hiring decisions to an individual who is flexible enough to perform in multiple roles.
Position: Software Engineer - Web Technologies (PHP/Python)
This is a full-time multipurpose position in Jacksonville, FL which will work with our engineering team to develop leading edge web interfaces. The person hired will need to be self-motivated, able to work within a team dynamic, and be comfortable working in a heterogeneous computing environment (Linux, Mac OS, Windows, etc).Duties/Responsibilities:
- Maintain, update, and enhance the corporate website and interfaces
- Engineer new web interfaces based on internal initiatives and/or customer specifications
- Comprehension of proper web development style such as separation of code and layout
- Understanding of possible attack vectors on web applications (such as XSS)
- 3-5 years of development experience
- Excellent English communication (written/verbal) skills
- Self motivated and highly organized
Apply for a career:
- Send your resume to careers at monetra dot com
- Only submit your resume in PDF, OpenDocument (ODT), Plain text, or HTML. No other formats will be accepted.
- In the e-mail subject, please provide your name.
- In the body of the email provide the job role(s) you are applying for along with your salary requirements
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact us.
- Do not contact us about other services, products or commercial interests.