All engineering and support positions are based out of our Jacksonville, Florida (Southside) location.
The IT professional will work with a large number of technologies. Everything from OS installation, virtualization, networking across multiple offices and data centers, to the roll out of new technologies. This position is for a generalist IT professional who wants exposure to multiple facets of IT areas.
This is a full-time position located in our Jacksonville, Florida office.
Salary: Starting at $60,000 annualized - Dependent on experience and skills
- Maintain virtual and physical servers
- Maintain virtual and physical networks
- Ensure tasks are completed in a PCI compliant manner
- Evaluate, plan, and deploy new technologies
- Troubleshoot and resolve system and network issues
- Make recommendations for network and system enhancement as new technologies become available or industry security practices change
- Keep informed of security notifications/issues and determine how they will impact our systems
- Other responsibilities as required by management
Experience with the following required:
- Red Hat / CentOS
- Multi-Data center architecture
- Firm understanding of system security
- Automated deployment technologies such as Ansible, Chef, or Puppet
- Network monitoring systems such as Nagios, and Splunk
Experience with the following preferred:
- Bachelors degree in relevant field
- 5 years experience in IT
- High school diploma and 8 years of equivalent experience is acceptable
Network and Systems Architect
Monetra Technologies operates a 24/7 high availability Payment Gateway spanning 3 geographically separated datacenters with real-time low latency replication. The full technology stack, from routers and switches to servers and hypervisors, is managed in-house. We are looking for someone who wants to work with a small, but highly technical team on cutting edge deployments and finds enjoyment experimenting with new technologies.
- Design and implement internal networks and systems consisting of multiple datacenters and offices
- Test new technologies and products to plan future roadmaps for improvements to the existing technology stack
- Maintain existing systems for bug fixes, security patches, and necessary enhancements
- 5+ years experience with network design and routing protocols
- 5+ years experience with Juniper JunOS networking systems
- 5+ years experience with Linux
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience with monitoring and alerting system deployments
- Experience with Virtualization
- Must be able to work out of our Jacksonville, FL office
- Standard Full-Time Employee benefits including insurance, 401(k), and PTO
- Starting salary of $100K-$110K annually, commensurate with experience
The C developer will work with the rest of the development team to develop, maintain, and enhance our software products. Developers typically work in small groups but there are instances where a developer will need to work alone on small projects. Understanding of project life cycles and time estimation are critical.
This is a remote position based out of our Jacksonville, Florida office.
Salary: $65,000.00 - $105,000.00 (annual) depending on experience
- Extensive Linux knowledge
- Understand cross platform development
- Familiarity with revision control systems
- Familiarity with build systems such as CMake
- Strong knowledge of algorithms
- Excellent English communication (written/verbal) skills
Added weight will be given to applicants with the following specific skills:
- Relational databases
- Familiarity with other programming languages (C++, Python, Perl, PHP, etc)
- Familiarity with embedded devices
- Contribution to Open Source projects
Note: Multiple positions may be filled by the same individual with commensurate salary. Added weight would be given in hiring decisions to an individual who is flexible enough to perform in multiple roles.
Monetra Technologies, LLC is a well established, privately owned software development firm that specializes in advanced financial payment applications. Our systems are currently deployed in tens of thousands of merchant locations providing the most secure, reliable and cost-effective solution the electronic payments industry has to offer.
While we grow, Monetra Technologies is always on the lookout for qualified candidates with the flexibility to perform a number of diverse roles. We offer highly competitive pay with excellent benefits, and are willing to consider relocation costs for the right candidate. Our employees enjoy a relaxed office environment while working closely with a small team of developers.
General hiring information
- Applicant must be a US citizen, a lawful permanent resident (green card), or otherwise legally (and verifiably) allowed to work in the US
- Applicant must possess excellent written and verbal (English) communication skills
- Must have a good work ethic and a positive attitude
- Must consent to a criminal background check (due to the nature of our products)
- Excellent pay
- Relaxed work environment
- Medical including vision and dental (FT)
- Paid time off including vacation, holiday and sick leave (FT)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan (FT)
Apply for a career
Please carefully follow the instructions below. Failure to do so may result in your application being discarded without review.
- Send your resume to careers at monetra dot com
- Only submit your resume in PDF, OpenDocument (ODT), Plain text, or HTML. No other formats will be accepted.
- In the email subject, please provide your name.
- In the body of the email provide the job role(s) you are applying for along with your salary requirements
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact us.
- Do not contact us about other services, products or commercial interests.