Monetra Technologies, LLC is committed to respecting your privacy. We recognize that when you choose to provide us with information about yourself, you trust us to act in a responsible manner. These rights are ensured through the Privacy Act, other federal statutes, and Monetra Technologies' policies and practices.
What information does Monetra.com collect? How do we use it?
At times we may request that you voluntarily supply us with personal information. Generally this information is requested when you register for our online network service or when you provide information in connection with an online transaction.
- When you register, we ask you for your name, company name, e-mail address, company shipping and billing addresses, company telephone number, and credit card information (where applicable).
- When you enter a contest or other promotional event, we may ask for your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address so we can administer the contest and notify winners.
- If you choose to give us personal information via the Internet that we or our business partners may need - to correspond with you, process a credit card order, or deliver a service for example, it is our intent to let you know how we will use such information. If you tell us that you do not wish to have this information used as a basis for further contact with you, we will respect your wishes.
- Monetra Technologies, LLC, the service providers for it, and all vendors providing products or services through our web site use your personal information: to operate our web site and/or effect your transactions; to create and share reports about your transactions among themselves; and to perform credit fraud screening services for transactions between you and us and/or others.
- We intend to continue improving the content and function of all Monetra Technologies public websites. For this reason, we monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us improve the design and layout of our site and provide content of interest to you. This information consists of 1) The name of the domain from which the visitor accesses the Internet (e.g., "a company.com"; "a school.edu"; or "an agency.gov") 2) The Internet Protocol Number 3) The date and time Monetra Technologies, LLC Network is visited.
Information collected on this network does not identify individual visitors and is retained for a minimum of 6 months, to exceed compliance with Monetra Technologies policies as well as the requirements of the National Archives and Records Administration.
Note: More stringent practices may be employed at any time to maintain up-to-date security levels and certification.
How does Monetra Technologies, LLC protect consumer information?
When you place orders or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. Furthermore, we take steps to protect the customer data we collect from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
What about "cookies"?
"Cookies" are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser either in resident memory or on your computer's hard drive. Our cookies enable us to provide you with more personal service, and do not currently store data on hard drive. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser to prevent that. Please note you must enable cookies to access our client services section.
Will Monetra Technologies, LLC disclose the information it collects to outside parties?
Monetra Technologies, LLC may store and disclose personal information as allowed or required by applicable law, including making disclosures that are necessary or advisable to: (a) protect the rights, safety or property of users of our web site, the public, or Monetra Technologies, LLC or our web site suppliers; and (b) conform to legal or regulatory requirements. We will not collect or sell your information for commercial purposes.
By using this web site and/or our network services, you consent to the collection and use of this information by Monetra Technologies, LLC If we decide to change our privacy practices, we will post those changes on this page so that you are always kept informed of what data we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances we disclose it. Please check this page for changes from time to time to make sure you are aware of our latest privacy practices.
Tell us what you think
Our goal is to respect your privacy. If you would like to ask us a question about our security policies or your privacy, we will try to answer all inquiries directly or will ensure forwarding to another Mainstreetsoftworks.com office that is better able to respond to your question. Please contact us as follows:
Monetra Technologies, LLC PO Box 357548 Gainesville, FL 32635