The support overview page was designed to assist clients in the exploration of all 'support' related offerings. Monetra Technologies is here to provide customers with first class support, ensuring a pleasant and productive experience with Monetra® Software product(s). Please be advised, many inquiries can be resolved using the Documentation and FAQs sections of our website.
For customers active under a Monetra® Software Maintenance and Support Agreement (including Evaluation Versions), the following resources are available 9:00 AM EST - 18:00 EST M-F (excluding major holidays).
Email: You can contact our support department during normal business hours at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure a rapid response, please be sure to preface any inquiries with both your Company Name and License Number.)
- IRC: Live chat with our developers on IRC!
Need an IRC client? Linux/Unix | Windows
Customers requiring extended support whom are active under a Monetra® Software Maintenance and Support Agreement (including Evaluation Versions), may employ any of the following extended resources via a sales contract.
- Phone - Installation: Typically, installation support is handled via Email or IRC for the fastest response times. If you require live phone assistance and have our standard licenses, an installation phone support fee will apply and an appointment will need to be scheduled with our support department. Custom quoted licensing falling outside of our standard packages may already include installation support. Contact your sales representative for more information if needed.
- Phone - General: Monetra Technologies offers assistance with any issues pertaining to the Monetra® engine. We do not provide support for Linux, UNIX, Windows, or Network Routing/Firewall. General support, including basic Monetra® protocol questions, general credit card industry questions and processor setup advice are usually handled through Email. If you need live phone support, the terms fall under the same pricing criteria as "Installation Phone Support".
- Emergency Support: In the event of an emergency, please contact us by telephone. We will immediately evaluate your situation and determine the best course of action. Please note that once we determine where the problem lies, you will be informed of how to receive continued support if necessary (via phone or via Email/IRC).
- Development/Integration: Monetra Technologies is available to facilitate integration between Monetra® and your application or website. Please call us, explain your situation, and a Monetra Technologies engineer will construct the perfect solution. Free support may be obtained via the "General" section above.
Maintenance and Support Policies
"Technical Support" is defined as responding in a timely manner during business hours to email inquiries regarding basic installation, configuration, and operation of the Monetra software. An additional fee will be charged for telephone-based support inquiries. Monetra Technologies will use commercially reasonable efforts to respond to Technical Support inquiries within eight (8) business hours, excluding federal holidays. Response means a non-automated acknowledgment by Monetra Technologies technical staff. Monetra Technologies may require additional information to assist in diagnosis including requests for specific diagnostic tests, installation of software patches or revised software, and performance of specific steps to achieve a workaround solution or to obtain information Monetra Technologies deems necessary for an accurate diagnosis. From the time of its initial response, Monetra Technologies will work in due diligence until a course of resolution is determined.
Individuals requesting Technical Support must possess sufficient training and/or experience so as to be able to competently understand technical issues concerning the Monetra software and operation of the computer system(s) on which the Monetra software is installed.
Monetra Technologies will use all reasonable efforts to correct any significant program errors in the Monetra software. A "significant" program error is any program error that causes the Monetra software to fail to perform properly the functions for which it was licensed, as described in the associated technical documentation.
Software Maintenance and Support is generally included for the initial twelve (12) months following licensing of the Monetra software. Subsequent to the expiration of the initial Software Maintenance and Support period (if any), Licensee shall be entitled to receive Support and updated versions of the Monetra software only upon remittance to Monetra Technologies of the applicable then-current Software Maintenance and Support fee.
If Licensee does not purchase a renewal of Software Maintenance and Support, then Licensee shall not be eligible to receive Support or any updated or revised version of the Monetra software including, without limitation, any bug fixes, error corrections or security enhancements, unless and until Licensee has paid in full the total amount of the then-current Software Maintenance and Support fee for the entire time that has elapsed since expiration of the last Software Maintenance and Support period for which Licensee had paid, including the entire annual fee for the then-current period.