How do I download and install your software?
Main Street provides the Monetra Installer to make installation of Monetra as easy and seamless as possible. To use the Monetra Installer via the Internet, please follow the steps below:
- Visit the general downloads section.
- Find your operating system and click on the proper 'download' link as it pertains to your operating system.
- Save the download to your Desktop or a location you will be able to easily find.
Once the download is complete:
- Windows Users: Double click the downloaded file on your Desktop. Follow the installation procedure.
- Mac Users: Double click the downloaded file. Follow the installation procedure.
- UNIX Users: gunzip and tar -xf the downloaded file. cd into the created monetrainstaller directory. Execute monetrainstaller for an X-based GUI or monetrainstaller_console for terminal mode. Follow the installation procedure.
When prompted to close and restart the Monetra Installer, close the Monetra Installer and do the following:
- Windows Users: Double click the new Monetra Installer icon on your Desktop.
- Mac Users: Open your Hard Drive. Open the Applications folder. Open the Monetra folder. Double click on the Monetra Installer icon.
- UNIX Users: Execute /usr/local/monetrainstaller/bin/monetrainstaller for an X-based GUI, or /usr/local/monetrainstaller/bin/monetrainstaller_console for terminal mode.
- Click "Next", and enter the username and password that was provided to you in the welcome email. Click "Next" again.
- If prompted that you have X number of new packages to install if you'd like to install them, click "Yes". Otherwise, click on each red line and click the "Install" button beginning with the Monetra Payment Engine.
- Repeat the previous step until all items are green. Click Exit.
- Monetra is now installed on your machine and ready to be configured.
For more details, please review the Monetra Installation guide located on the documentation page. If you have any questions, contact Monetra Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.